The multiplough of EVAK is an innovative and reliable machine, mainly used for shallow stubble tillage. Compared to conventional ploughs, has been proved to work in higher speeds covering larger working width. Thus great saving in time and fuel is achieved.
- Durable plough leg made of special cast steel designed by EVAK.
- Life time guarantee against breaking or bending.
- Safety screw for impact in stone.
- Heavy duty frame made of square hollow section 150x100x8.
- Adjustable three point hitch for inside or outside furrow work.
- Steel depth wheel.
- Models Available from 4 to 12 furrows.
The 9 to 12 furrows models are available optional in three rows. As a result the machine's centre of mass is shifted very near to the tractor. In this case one row of spring tines are placed on the back of the machine, for better leveling of the field.
|PA 4||PA 5||PA 6||PA 7||PA 8||PA 9||PA 10||PA 12|
|Working width (m)||1,10||1,40||1,70||2,00||2,30||2,60||2,90||3,50|
|No. of tines||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||12|
|Mouldboard size (in)||8 / 12|