The trailed disc harrow of EVAK is an innovative modern and reliable machine. The innovation is based on the fact that the disc's inclination is changed by rotating each set of discs separately, and not by moving the frame. This is achieved because each disc is attached to the frame on its own shaft and bearing. It is used straight into stubble, or to incorporate the fertilizerorseed in the field.
- Robust construction with two central square hollow sections 150x100x8.
- The disc angle is regulated hydraulically or manually.
- Maintenance free bearing perfectly sealed incorporating special sealing.
- Notched discs 510x5mm or 560x6mm.
- The roller's height is regulated hydraulically.
- Hydraulic cylinder at the traction point to adjust the machine's angle.
|Technical Characteristics||Trailed Disc Harrow SDA|
|Working width (m)||2,50||3,00||3,50||4,00|
|No. of discs||20||24||28||32|