The row cultivator has been designed for use by growers both large and small for cost effective inter row weed control. It is easily adapted for use in crops like, sunflower, corn, cotton beetroot, and different soil conditions. The units have an independent floating system to allow each unit to follow undulating ground conditions at a constant working depth.
- Heavy duty square hollow section 100x100x6.
- Easily adjusted units attached to the frame.
- Easily adjustable "S" tines 32x12 made by Bianchi.
- Compression springs on each unit.
- Self cleaning steel depth control wheel with sealing and bearing.
- Protective discs and Bellota Furrowers are optional.
- Available with fertiliser spreader with two gates for each row.
- Different versions like hydraulic or manually folded or trailed.
- Models available from 3 to 13 rows.
|Technical Characteristics||Row Cultivator|
|No. of Rows||3||5||7||9||3||5||7||9|
|Row Distance (cm)||70/75/96|
|Transport width (m)||2,10||3,20||3,20||3,90||2,10||3,20||3,20||3,90|
|No. of tines||9||13||19||15||9||13||19||25|