An efficient machine specifically designed to complete the crop in double speed. Since it is easy to pull, the machine allows high working speeds (12-20km/h) thus high daily working capacity with low fuel consumption. It can be used on ploughed soils to complete seedbed preparation or after the combine harvester to incorporate crop residues. The machine is mounted on the tractor's hydraulics and due to the inceased weight and speed allows high working depth.
- Heavy-duty frame made of high grade Square Hollow Section
- Long distance between the disc's rows to prevent stuck of soil or crop residues
- Individual discs mounted on the frame with rubber elements that work as shock absorbers.
- The high quality rubber elements, serve as rock protection to prevent frame damage and allow the machine to follow the grounds contours.
- Maintenance free bearing perfectly sealed incorporating special sealing.
- Toothed discs 510×5mm or 560×6mm.
- The roller's height is regulated hydraulically.
- Tubular or toothed roller for soil leveling and pressing.
- Wheels for transportation are optional equipment.
|Technical Characteristics||Compact Disc Harrow|
|Working width (m)||2,50||2,75||3,00||3,25||3,50||3,75||4,00||5,00||5,50||6,00|
|Transport width (m)||2,50||2,75||3,00||3,25||3,50||3,75||4,00||3,00|
|Disc diameter (mm)||510
|Working speed (Km/h)||10 - 15|